You use your tablet a lot for various activities, including capturing or editing beautiful images. Most likely you have hundreds of photos stored on your device and you now need to free up some storage space. Or maybe you have to make physical copies of our pictures for personal, school, or work projects.
If you have your own printing device, this can be no problem. In fact, you can print images stored in your Entourage Edge or tablet directly on a printer. How? Just follow these three methods.
1. Via BLUETOOTH
Most likely your Android device has a Bluetooth feature. For this to work, make sure that you possess a Bluetooth-enabled printer. Just check with the manufacturer or the user’s manual to see if this feature is included.
- To get started, simply turn on the Bluetooth on both tablet and printer, then switch on the pairing capabilities on both devices.
- Once this is done, you can now locate the file or the album you wish to produce a hardcopy of. However, take note that there are some devices which allow you to print only one at a time.
- Look for the share icon and choose to print by selecting the Bluetooth command.
- Search in the list for the printer your device is paired with, and wait until the machine is prompted for printing. However, if there is no prompt then just proceed. Confirm upload and you’re done!
2. Using GOOGLE CLOUD PRINT
By far, this is the most convenient way to print images from your Android device. However, you need a desktop computer or a laptop, a printer connected to your PC, a Google Chrome browser, and the Google Cloud Print application on your tablet.
Google Cloud Print only works after you have configured both your computer and your tab. Once you’ve done that, your tablet can remotely access your computer and print out images directly to a connected printing machine.
- If you haven’t downloaded the Google Cloud Print app on your tablet, then go to Google Play first and install the application.
- Access the Chrome browser on your computer and log in to your Google account. Make sure that this is the same one you are using on your tablet.
- Select the Menu icon, which is in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and look for the settings command.
- In Settings, search for an option that says Advanced Settings. Click it and you will see an extended list of options and settings.
- Find Google Cloud Print and click the button that says Sign In. Once you have done this, then you can start with printing.
- Go to the image gallery and select the photograph you wish to print by touching the Share icon.
- Once the options are populated, choose the Cloud Print option.
- Afterwards, locate the printer on which you want this image to be printed from.
Voila! Now you have an actual photo in your hands. With this Android app, you can print images even from your Instagram or Facebook. Plus, you can do it remotely.
3. Through WIRELESS NETWORKS
If you are frequently on the go or you do not want another computer to have access to your Google account, then this method is for you. Through a unique WIFI network, you can have your pictures printed from almost any available printer.
- The first thing you need to have is an application that is compatible with the printer model you are going to use. Electronic manufacturers such as Canon, Epson, and HP have developed specific Android apps which you can download free of charge from Google Play. However, there are other apps such as PrinterOn, Print Hammermill, and Printjinni, which allow access to almost all brands, so whichever you choose is a matter of personal choice.
- After downloading the required application, you can now connect the tablet to the same WIFI network as the printer.
- Once this is done, you can select the share icon and choose the print option.
- Look for the machine that you want to use, and tap on confirm. Depending on the model and the app, you have to wait for the prompt before confirming to initiate the print job.
Once you have completed the task, the machine will start printing your photos. Just make sure that the application you are going to use will not reduce the image quality or you will end up with pixelated pictures instead.
Ensure High-Quality Prints All the Time
Always remember that in order to produce high-quality photographs, your tablet should have a good working camera with at least 5 megapixels. Otherwise, you will end up with blurred and low-quality photos. Also, never forget to ensure that your device has the features required to perform the methods mentioned above. Try experimenting first and see which of these will work well with your equipment.
Of course, you also have to make sure your printing machines are in good working order. Printer repair and maintenance should be done only by experts so the quality of your print-outs are never sacrificed. For professional services, get in touch with the printer specialists here at Global Office Machines.